How to avoid cross-contamination while eating indoor or outdoor?
If you are a celiac patient you should not expose to gluten even accidentally, so some organizations and precautions are needed to prevent that:
- Keep your gluten- free products in specific cabinets and special containers
- Keep your cooking surfaces and utensils clean
- Do not mix gluten- free ingredients with other ingredients
But, eating outside the home in restaurants and dining may be tricky and needs some arrangements
- Call the restaurant early to make sure they can serve you gluten- free meal
- Double check the served salads, sauces, and any ingredients you do not know
- Do not go out in busy restaurants to avoid possible mistakes due to disturbance
In the end, gluten- free diet is crucial to celiac disease patients to control their symptoms. If you consider going gluten- free without medical cause, you should consult your doctor first. The Long-term gluten- free diet carries the risk of multiple vitamin deficiencies and gastrointestinal disturbances.